Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Pre Gastric Bypass

Good morning! I am so excited to become part of the message boards. I am here to be encouraged and to encourage others. I have a history of weightloss and surgery and now am at the point of having a revisional surgery very soon (just waiting to schedule). I am excited, yet very nervous. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• CherylReynolds56
    CherylReynolds56 Posts: 15 Member
    I have not had my surgery yet either; but I read your "about me" post and I wanted to tell you that you young lady are wise beyond your years. I wish I knew at your age what I know now. I am awe-inspired when I see young ladies who have learned the art of loving oneself. It took me to age 55 to figure that one out. You ARE and inspiration.
  • radcas11
    radcas11 Posts: 76 Member
    I had surgery a year ago (8-13-13) and have had a lot of success with it. It's definitely rough in the beginning, but it does get better, I promise! It's a whole new life basically. If you have any questions or need help with anything, I'm always here!