B& in process. 50lb gone. Tell me what you think.

Options

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    very impressive! what a difference!!! you look great!!! be proud!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work! Keep it up....you will get there, just keep on keeping on!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing that gives me motivation, I seem to be struggling because I am not losing it fast enough but I keep telling myself that it takes time.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Huge difference! Keep it up!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    and a bonus for the ladies. HAHA jk jk
    2010-11-03164908.jpg

Just think of all that weight lost as free horsepower!

Great job and keep up the good work.
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options

LOL!! :laugh:
    And wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Huge difference you look great!! and nice bike :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wowza! i thought you looked perfectly charming to begin with, but now you look all james-deanish and devil-may-care hotty! great work! congrats to you!
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Looking awesome!! Great job!!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    Your a cutie! :)
  • oboegirl
    Options
    WOW Incredible!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    you look so healthy and fit! keep up the great work and you will soon be at your goal!
    karen
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing that gives me motivation, I seem to be struggling because I am not losing it fast enough but I keep telling myself that it takes time.

thanks! and yea i know how that goes, when i started i wanted to lose weight really quickly, but i promise you, the easiest way to lose weight (the fastest way) is not always the safest or healthiest way. It takes time to actually lose weight, if you are losing weight rapidly, you are not just losing fat, youre losing water as well as muscle weight, which is bad. you want to lose weight slowly through dieting(eating healthy), drinking lots of water and exercise. at least then, you are retaining muscle, getting all the nutrition and keeping your water levels up. it does take time, but its well worth it, and i believe in you! trust me, im the laziest person in the world and i managed to get this far. just keep up with determination and you will achieve it without fail. sorry for the long response. haha
  • Kvillarin88
    Options

Great job and keep up the good work.

haha good way to put it! but 750cc is plenty of power for me. dare i say i want a 1 liter? :happy: haha
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    Huge difference you look great!! and nice bike :)

Thanks miss. you look great yourself. :wink:
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    wowza! i thought you looked perfectly charming to begin with, but now you look all james-deanish and devil-may-care hotty! great work! congrats to you!

you're really too kind. :D thanks!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    Your a cutie! :)

not so bad your self, if you dont mind me saying miss. ;)
  • FACSTeacher40
    Options
    Awesome job! You look so much smaller. A real inspiration. :-)
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOL love your last picture. Way to go, such an accomplishment and you look fantastic. Keep going to reach your goals!!!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    thanks for the support ladies, its very much appreciated. I hope all is well with all of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!