GNC Lean Shake 25 (make responses please)

Options
mhlew
mhlew Posts: 377 Member
I am about my 3rd week in taking GNC lean shake meal replacement. I mainly use it to replace what are potentially my worst meals of the day. Example- instead of going to the 745 am food truck at work and getting a greasy breakfast burrito I will drink a lean shake and more or less holds me over until lunch time at 1145. My second shake I usually have when I get home from work around 3 and instead of eating a peanut butter sandwich before the gym I will have a lean shake. I still eat a normal but nutritious lunch and dinner and still snack on bananas, nuts, etc, and work out 4-5 days a week

So far I love it. It has kept me from binging on bad food and in a span of about 3 weeks I have lost 8.5 pounds. I started at 293.5 and today weighed in at 285. I am 5'8" and I am shooting for 260' lbs as a first short term goal, long term goal is 200 and ultimate goal 180.

If any other males are using GNC lean shake I'd love to hear how you use it and what time of long or short term success you have had with it. As of today I am incorporating chia seeds into my lean shakes

Replies

• KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I was just wondering how you did using the lean shake? I just purchased some.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Well I am a female.... but I had one for breakfast this morning. Bought it only because I was interested in trying the flavour (mint chocolate). I wouldn't use this as a meal replacement as it's only 170 calories. Kept me full enough for my 1.5 hours at the gym today, but felt hungry as soon as I got home.