Favorite Condiment?

Options
13»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Chipotle Tabasco, siracha, green chile salsa, red chile sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, chinese red chile garlic sauce.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I too have an abundance and variety of hot sauces and mustards. Sriracha and the Jalapeno Garlic Dijon from the garlic festival are the top used. And a small batch, unlabeled one I get from the owner of an antique store in SoCal. He should really quit his day job in favour of the sauce. It's brilliant.

All that aside. Best Foods/Hellman's(sp?) mayo is just on the verge of being my downfall. Best thing ever.
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sambal Oelek! It's like Sriracha but without the garlic and other spices. Just chili. High in sodium, but it only takes a little. It packs a wallop!

0002446306124_500X500.jpg
    That stuff is so hot. my parents used to use it when I had a "bad mouth" worked better than soap... later on in life, I joined the Navy. All bets were off then...
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Holy crappers, I forgot Marmite! On toast with melted sharp cheddar. Good grief.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Sambal Oelek! It's like Sriracha but without the garlic and other spices. Just chili. High in sodium, but it only takes a little. It packs a wallop!

0002446306124_500X500.jpg
    Huy Fong makes great products.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Basil Pesto i've seen in the store but I have no idea what to put it on. Maybe a tomato/mozzarella panini?

That would be yummy! I also use it in my morning wraps, with grilled chicken, red onion, lettuce and laughing cow cheese. It's also good on pasta, on grilled meat and fish, in mashed beans (you can use this on toast to make incredibly flavorful bruschetta), with fresh mozarella or burrata, you can also thin it with a little olive oil and make a great dressing for grilled veggies.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Ranch :love: :love:

But balsamic/salsa/hummus is delicious too!
  • riotatme23
    riotatme23 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Basil Pesto i've seen in the store but I have no idea what to put it on. Maybe a tomato/mozzarella panini?

That would be yummy! I also use it in my morning wraps, with grilled chicken, red onion, lettuce and laughing cow cheese. It's also good on pasta, on grilled meat and fish, in mashed beans (you can use this on toast to make incredibly flavorful bruschetta), with fresh mozarella or burrata, you can also thin it with a little olive oil and make a great dressing for grilled veggies.

You had me at brushetta <3
  • jfmorrison
    jfmorrison Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mustard, Frank's Red Hot, and Sirracha
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Sriracha and salsa - YUM. I bake chicken breasts with a couple of tablespoons of salsa on them, delicious hot then cold the next day. Sriracha on eggs is like heaven to me!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The tangy zip of Miracle Whip.

Apple butter on my toast.

A1 sauce when I don't want the sugar, BBQ sauce when I don't need the salt.