new to this

Options
chilli
chilli Posts: 211 Member
Hi all, my eyes are opening wide to keeping track of everything ...this sure makes you realise how easy it is to lose control ....this is going to be a fun challenge. Have been trying all year to shed a literal few pounds but nothing moves, now it will ...............!!!:happy:

Replies

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my eyes are opening wide to keeping track of everything ...this sure makes you realise how easy it is to lose control ....this is going to be a fun challenge. Have been trying all year to shed a literal few pounds but nothing moves, now it will ...............!!!:happy:
  • adore217
    adore217 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I've only part of this group for a week so I'm still pretty new as well. I love it here. Tracking your meal has never been simpler and the people here are great. If you ever need to vent... about absolutely anything or have questions... this is the place to be.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You'll love this site. It has gotten to the point for me that I cannot eat something unless I can account for it here. If I can't add it, I don't eat it ^_^

Welcome!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I've only part of this group for a week so I'm still pretty new as well. I love it here. Tracking your meal has never been simpler and the people here are great. If you ever need to vent... about absolutely anything or have questions... this is the place to be.

Yep, we are proud of being the biggest little family on the net.

Glad you joined us. :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Best of luck!!!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make sure you read through the Blog at the top. Lots of useful info there. And then move on to the Newbie posts (be watching for them, if they are not there I will bump them) and the post on Expectations (in Motivation).

We're a bunch of losers...... hope you can put up with us.:laugh: :laugh: