Aussie Back again: " I want to be a loser "

Options
Hi, I'm giving it another go, never give up: Right?

Any Aussie's and others hit me up for friend : Thanks Amelia

Replies

• Claireforhealth82
    Options
    Congrats on starting again. I'm starting again too, [the first time a few months ago, and it worked, but for some reason I got "busy" and then all the hard work stopped].

Here's to a great new story. Of feeling awesome for eating well and exercising!!

:)
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Aussie here :) just had my second baby so I'm starting all over again after my body turned to a squishy mess lol due to baby , can ad me if you like I'm here nearly everyday I'm looking to lose 30/40 pounds
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Aussie here too. Have had a 6 week break from the diet. Ready to get back into it.
  • Sparkle_1968
    Sparkle_1968 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Amelia :)

Well done on your return to weight loss journey... I've tried every diet going over the years & keep going round in circles... I only came across this site a few months ago & love it (wish i'd seen it before lol)... I've never had such good results!
    I have a long, long way to go but i'm just treating it as a big journey & with any long haul, you have to chill out every now & again (take a break) & have what the heck you like occasionally.. It may knock you back a mile but in the next week you may achieve & move foreward another 3... I gained last week (knew I would) but straight back on it this week & feeling positive :)
    Feel free to add me if ya like :)

Good luck :)