All these mpf rumors about bacon shortage

Options
Gotcha!
It's Saturday & most of us are probably bored outta our minds at home or at work. Obviously, because your on the forum.

But anyway! Back to business. This is a post to actually entertain us through regular conversation.
Instead of the whole, "do you want the person above yous"D"!"

Be creative,talk about things, make friends be random,tell us what the he double hockey sticks your doing, flirt with somebody but most importantly, have some fun and maybe talk about that women across the street that knits her cats fur or something

Most creative wins a prize.. Like bacon.. Or strippers or a song maybe even a joke.. We'll see.

Replies

• darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Can I haz a nap? or maybe the dripping cooler full of tailgaiting food a patient brought in tonight...
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Gotcha!
    It's Saturday & most of us are probably bored outta our minds at home or at work. Obviously, because your on the forum.

But anyway! Back to business. This is a post to actually entertain us through regular conversation.
    Instead of the whole, "do you want the person above yous"D"!"

Be creative,talk about things, make friends be random,tell us what the he double hockey sticks your doing, flirt with somebody but most importantly, have some fun and maybe talk about that women across the street that knits her cats fur or something
    No

Most creative wins a prize.. Like bacon.. Or strippers or a song maybe even a joke.. We'll see.
    No way. These forums are basically the equivalent of a bunch of people sitting in the same room but only conversing with themselves because they like the sound of it.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OMGbacon_zps5443b848.png

Whew, almost had a heart attack .......

I'm just killing time ....... hubby wants to go for sushi for his birthday lunch ...... no bacon will be harmed .......
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    This is Saturday? What the? I came into work for nothing then? Saturday was my day off..