Energy Boost

kylielouttit
kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
My 14mo. old daughter is teething and has decided if she doesn't get to sleep, no one does. So, I didn't get up at 5am for the TurboFire this morning, I'll have to do it tonight instead. The problem is that I will be BAGGED by then. I work all day, then play with the kids and after they go to bed I will have my ME time. I will try my best to make good food choices but what can I do before my workout to get my energy UP? Usually, I get home and just want to sleep. Heck, it's 7:30am and I just want to sleeeep.

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Bump
  • sherry_80
    sherry_80 Posts: 86 Member
    i feel you, I get up at 4 am to do Zumba dvd workout, and I work from 8 to 5, so by the time i get home, cook dinner, do homework with kids, take them a bath, put them to bed and read a story its 9 pm, sometimes they drag it on to 10 pm.
    I fight the fatigue so bad when i have to exercise in the evening. i take a b-12 vitamin, and i try to work out early around 8 if possible. i don't do it to late cause then i wont get up for my 4 am workout the next day. Since its getting cold outside and the days seem longer, i am always tired. but i still try to do some exercise.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Even if you're tired, put on your workout clothes, put the DVD in the player and give it what you can. Whenever I'm exhausted and work out anyway, I always surprise myself with what I'm able to do vs. what I THOUGHT I'd be able to do.

You don't have to feel energized to work out. I usually feel energized AFTER the work out in these situations.

Good luck!

Charmagne
This discussion has been closed.