Not so New

Options
Hello Everyone. I've been back and forth with this program and I think it's wonderful. I have policystic ovarian syndrome, which makes it so difficult to lose weight and for anyone else who has it, you know that's not really an excuse- it's really tough. I'd really like to stick to it and would love some friends on here to keep me motivated!! Hope to talk to some people soon. Thanks everyone!!:smile:

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!! Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. It is a very good site with a lot of encouraging and wonderful people. I am excited for my journey with MFP.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and it is VERY hard to lose weight. I have given up many many times. I am on a new med that is GREAT!! I feel normal and now weight loss isn't any harder than for a normal person. Its great to feel normal!! Message me if you want to know more about it. It really is a life saver. I have asked everyone for this for Christmas. LOL Stay positive. You can lose the weight!! :)
  • meghaneileen816
    meghaneileen816 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and it is VERY hard to lose weight. I have given up many many times. I am on a new med that is GREAT!! I feel normal and now weight loss isn't any harder than for a normal person. Its great to feel normal!! Message me if you want to know more about it. It really is a life saver. I have asked everyone for this for Christmas. LOL Stay positive. You can lose the weight!! :)

What are you on? They put me on metformin
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    They put me on victoza. Its a tiny once a day shot. I can't even feel it. It is the best thing I have ever been put on. I have lived with PCOS for almost 15 years. This is the only thing that works for me. I tell everyone about it when I can. lol I don't have the feeling that I'm starving and food isn't on my mind anymore. I have to remind myself to eat. Before food was all I could think of. Now my sugar/insulin doesn't go up and down and its great. I am so thankful they let me try it because it is brand new.