r/loseit! Come say hello!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hello all! Feel free to add me as a friend! Would love to get to know you all a bit better :)
  • skinnybeansie
    Options
    Long time lurker - figured it's about time I joined. I will be posting on reddit as skinnybeans. I'd love to have you all as friends!
  • DamnStraight
    Options
    Hi all, I'm DamnStraight here and there!
  • gbsweety
    gbsweety Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello newbe- wondering if people think this is working? :)
  • landyjg
    landyjg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, recently started. Feel free to add me, it's a real motivation to see other people achieving their goals.
  • LAMIDIP
    LAMIDIP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    heya! I'm lamidip on reddit, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • KeithLB
    KeithLB Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm VinylKeith over at reddit. I'm very new to MFP, but it looks like a great weight-loss tool. Add me as a friend. :)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on Reddit, I'd mainly like to keep my friends list to girls/women so ladies feel free to add me. I'm not being sexist or anything it's just that I feel we have more ways to relate, and I'm not so comfortable with men other than my husband commenting on my appearance/weight-loss.

I've got about 30 lbs to go and would love accountabillabudies!
  • carly170290
    Options
    hey all, im new to MFP so still a bit wary of everything and how it works so feel free to add me as a friend and maybe you could give me tips and any help needed. thanks
  • lern41
    lern41 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!

Lern41 there.

26. Been doing this about a week now. First goal: 218 Then: 180 Then: We will see.

Please add me I need the encouragement.
  • KelcBo
    KelcBo Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I'm jellyjumpers :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Dodifer
    Options
    Hey! i'm dodifer on reddit.
    Current weight: 150. Goal weight: 130. I want to look like i did when I graduated high school. Getting motivated is hard so I'm hoping seeing other people's success will help me out