Introducing myself

Options
My name is Hannah and I've been on here for a few weeks. I'm trying to lose about 78lbs and I've lost about 20 so far (I lost a little before I joined)

I broke my ankle a few years ago and stress ate 40lbs onto myself while I was stuck in a wheelchair and losing my job.
I gained more weight after that, and in combination with my ****ty eating habits resulted in me recently losing my gallbladder.

Since then I've made a lot of changes and I'm already feeling (and looking) much better.

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone?

Replies

• jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    Hello....please feel free to add me if you like :)
    I am currently in a wheelchair awaiting my 2nd hip replacement, so I know what it is like to put on weight that way. :)
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah....feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I know I can always use friends and their support.....someone else's story or suggestion has helped me deal with situations .......so welcome.....:flowerforyou:
  • hollyhousekitchen
    Options
    Thanks guys! I had a bit of a weekend recently (I ended my engagement and a bunch of other awful **** happened) so I thought to keep myself in check I'd try and make more friends here
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey Hannah, feel free to add me!
  • bizarrefish
    bizarrefish Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah, thanks for the add :) .

It's great to hear you're living positively after what sounds like quite an ordeal, which I can't personally relate to.

Now, lets go better ourselves!
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • hollyhousekitchen
    Options
    Everyone here is so nice!