Options
    bump :flowerforyou: thanks for sharing
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    <<<<Buuuuump>>>> They sound amazing!
  • Evermyre
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to try these. It hink I need to buy a muffin pan though!
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So I made these last night for company. It was a last min thing (so last min I had to run out and buy a cupcake pan!). I was nervous - had never made it before and wanted to make a good impression.
    I will say, I wimped out a bit on filling them up, so I have a lot of the ricotta cheese/spinach left over (which I made into potsticker type app today to snack on with the leftover wontons).
    These little buggers popped right out of my pan easily and went over REALLY REALLY well. I also made the Chocolate Cake with Diet Cherry Pepsi and fat-free Cool Whip for dessert.
    mail.jpg
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This sounds really good. Do you have a calorie count on it?

Just saw it...thanks!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    So I made these last night for company. It was a last min thing (so last min I had to run out and buy a cupcake pan!). I was nervous - had never made it before and wanted to make a good impression.
    I will say, I wimped out a bit on filling them up, so I have a lot of the ricotta cheese/spinach left over (which I made into potsticker type app today to snack on with the leftover wontons).
    These little buggers popped right out of my pan easily and went over REALLY REALLY well. I also made the Chocolate Cake with Diet Cherry Pepsi and fat-free Cool Whip for dessert.
    mail.jpg

THEY LOOK BEAUUUTIFUL! :o)

I'm making them this week, can't wait to taste them! :o)
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I popped one out first (from the middle) to make sure they were crispy on the bottom first. As they sat the wonton wrappers absorbed a bit of the extra juice - so no sitting around waiting for company :)
    I keep the turkey/tomato sauce on low while I waited- stirred it occasionally. Then made them, popped them in the oven and viola!
  • asherid
    Options
    These sound wonderful. I will be making them this week as well! Thank you!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Bump - these sound wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
  • SammySideburns
    Options
    These look amazing, I will try them out as well. Also I have never heard of chocolate cake with diet cherry pepsi. Is there a receipe online for this or is this something someone made up? Thanks.
  • Tash_Bgosh
    Tash_Bgosh Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    They look awesome..I like the portion control side of the muffin pan.
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump!
  • soopatodd
    Options
    You solved my dinner dilema tonight.

Thank You
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    these look awesome! I think I may have to make one or two batches and freeze them in 2's so I have them as last minute dinner/lunches!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Bump! Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! These sound amazing! I will definitely have to try these!!!! =)
  • sewele
    sewele Posts: 27
    Options
    bump
  • JensLogin
    Options
    I'm intrigued, definitely going to give these a go! Thank you for sharing.