Back at it again. ..

Doozie
Doozie Posts: 53
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I found this website a week or so ago and have been using it to track my calories. It seems like a wonderful group of health and fitness committed people!
I have used other sites but never fully got involved. I feel doing that allowed me to fall off track. I have commited myself to get rid of these extra lbs for good. I have a habit of loosing 5 lbs and gaining it back once I start to feel better.
Can some one help me out please? I saw a post last week that had my interest. It was regarding calories burned / food intake. I think it was from Banks?? I don't know an easy way to find the link in the masses of pages of nutrition.
Thank you!

Replies

• Doozie
    I found this website a week or so ago and have been using it to track my calories. It seems like a wonderful group of health and fitness committed people!
    I have used other sites but never fully got involved. I feel doing that allowed me to fall off track. I have commited myself to get rid of these extra lbs for good. I have a habit of loosing 5 lbs and gaining it back once I start to feel better.
    Can some one help me out please? I saw a post last week that had my interest. It was regarding calories burned / food intake. I think it was from Banks?? I don't know an easy way to find the link in the masses of pages of nutrition.
    Thank you!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi, and welcome, I dont know if this is the one you were looking for but it a good one to read for beginners like yourself :drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9614-newbies-please-read-me
  • Doozie
    That is it! Thank you so much. I was so ingrossed in the posts last week and had to go to work...

Looking forward to a healthier life style. :happy:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    welcome and we are glad to have you aboard
This discussion has been closed.