I'm back!

Options
I dropped off this site/app when I found out I was pregnant. Now I'm 1 year postpartum and reached my all time high in weight. I'm so depressed that I gained it all back AFTER I gave birth...not while I was pregnant. I need a support system on here to keep me going strong. Please add me :)

Replies

• evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can do this Casey!:smile:
  • cdl42
    cdl42 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey you've got it we can do this. We are mom's if we can push a human out of our bodies we can lose this stinken weight. Add me as a friend if you would like. I know I have been fighting for a while, but I am not giving up and it works to stick with it even when it's hard. I am too fed up this time and I am determined. Let's root each other on as friends.:drinker:
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey you've got it we can do this. We are mom's if we can push a human out of our bodies we can lose this stinken weight. Add me as a friend if you would like. I know I have been fighting for a while, but I am not giving up and it works to stick with it even when it's hard. I am too fed up this time and I am determined. Let's root each other on as friends.:drinker:

Haha well I didn't exactly push a baby out. I had an emergency c-section. :(
  • cdl42
    cdl42 Posts: 41
    Options

Haha well I didn't exactly push a baby out. I had an emergency c-section. :(
    Nevr been through that, but I feel confident in saying ouch. Still you did push a human out of you just a different exit. Wow c-section yikes. Hats off to you woman that is amazing.