Newby from Miami

Options
My wife and I just had our second son two weeks ago, and she joined weight watchers to help her with the baby weight. Since men gain baby weight too (we do really) I figured, I'd try to do the same, but didn't feel like paying extra for the program. So I checked out free calorie counting programs, and signed up for this one and another site. I preferred this one, so here I am.

I'm 5'9" and currently fluxuating between 203 and 208 lbs. I don't look terrible, but definitely could lose the love handles. When I met my wife, I was a much leaner 175, but great cooking mixed with a computer geek job is a bad combo. My current goal is 185 by the end of the year, so let's see how it goes!

-Brandon

Replies

• baday
    baday Posts: 35
    Options
    My wife and I just had our second son two weeks ago, and she joined weight watchers to help her with the baby weight. Since men gain baby weight too (we do really) I figured, I'd try to do the same, but didn't feel like paying extra for the program. So I checked out free calorie counting programs, and signed up for this one and another site. I preferred this one, so here I am.

I'm 5'9" and currently fluxuating between 203 and 208 lbs. I don't look terrible, but definitely could lose the love handles. When I met my wife, I was a much leaner 175, but great cooking mixed with a computer geek job is a bad combo. My current goal is 185 by the end of the year, so let's see how it goes!

-Brandon
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello Brandon and Welcome!
    Congratulations on the new baby!
    I’m so glad you have decided to join us. This is a great place and you are going to love it.
    Loretta
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brandon! Best of luck to you!
    (very cute baby btw!)
  • baday
    baday Posts: 35
    Options
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Welcome Brandon from Miami! Miami would be nice. Woke up this morning to an ice layer on the bird fountain. Ah well, another winter to look forward to. Congratulations on your second bouncing baby boy!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Brandon! Hope you can bring some of that Miami warm weather with you! 34 Degrees up in Maine this morning!