My birthday!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Dafrog
    Dafrog Posts: 353
    Options
    Enjoy! As long as you don't splurge on a regular basics then you will do fine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Happy 40th!!!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Happy b-day fellow sag!

My 28th is on Monday, the only high cal day (since I have 5 b-day dinners to attend) will be dinner at The Keg tomorrow w/ parents. No main dish is <850 cals even chicken or fish so 8oz steak it is + side asparagus.

I will be having cake at their house + free Billie Miner Cake at The Keg + table bread so it will be a maintenance day, 2200 calories, 1600 net after working out. Hey, that’s better than a 3000 cal binge on 1kg tub of jubejubes, my true weakness;)

Have fun!

Thank you! I'll have to eat 857 calories at dinner just to get to 1200 (net calories). I've eaten enough to keep my from feeling very hungry and to keep my blood sugar from crashing.
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Enjoy! As long as you don't splurge on a regular basics then you will do fine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No way. It will be back to the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I do it every other day anyway due to Fibromyalgia issues so I'm only skipping a day and will pop another JD DVD on Saturday. I find exercising every other day works better for me.
  • molina76853
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicous. Enjoy... one splurge won't kill you. Just get right back in to the swing of things tomorrow. Happy birthday!:-D

Shannon
  • Tapreen
    Options
    Happy Birthday... Today is my Bday also :smile: ..Enjoy your Day!!!!!!!!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I feel the same way! My birthday is this Saturday and i am doing the same thing!
  • mcthomason
    Options
    Celebrating my 38th today too. I have been home all day with a sick child and am proud to say I have done pretty well.

Not sure what dinner holds as the son has strept throat and mine is not feeling too swell either. We will see and I will pray I am at or under calories. I do plan on exercising if I can snag the tv from him.

Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday ~
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I feel the same way! My birthday is this Saturday and i am doing the same thing!

Happy Birthday!
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Celebrating my 38th today too. I have been home all day with a sick child and am proud to say I have done pretty well.

Not sure what dinner holds as the son has strept throat and mine is not feeling too swell either. We will see and I will pray I am at or under calories. I do plan on exercising if I can snag the tv from him.

Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday ~

Thank you and Happy Birthday. There's a lot of Sagittarians out there.
  • hpsnickers1
    Options
    Well, the day came and went. I logged my dinner the best I could and man did I go over. I will be taking two 15 minute brisk walks at work today (I have a desk job; not normally part of my daily activity) and then the 30DS when I get home. It can't help yesterday but it will make me feel better. I ate a total of 1830 calories yesterday! Ugh! Most of it was at dinner.