Those who lost over 100ibs..plz share your exper.

Options
2»

Replies

• Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I found out a few days after Christmas last year that I was T2 diabetic, made a resolution to myself to change my lifestyle and get healthier, I started doing this via MFP on the 5th of January this year when I weighed in at 21st 11lbs (305lbs) I didn't set any target for myself then but along the way I decided that 14st (196lbs) would be an ideal weight for my height and build, I achieved this target yesterday (36 weeks later). As you can imagine I am very happy to have done this but more importantly I have had no further problems with my diabetes and my readings are always very good. At the beginning I could barely walk 400yds without being out of breath and struggling to keep up any sort of pace now I am running 4 miles without stopping at least 3 times per week and having a 4-5 mile walk in the in between days. I'm not going to advise you what to do as many have already done so in the thread and the advice they have given is sound but I will say to you that you can achieve your goals if you put your mind to it. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • sitdafav
    sitdafav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did it in exactly 5 months time

alternating 1300 and 1700 calories everyday 13, 17 ,13 17, 13, 17 etc etc

6 or 7 meals daily alternating THE SECRET IS TO PREPARE Your meals beforehand!

30 minutes daily on the treadmill with 15 % incline at 3.3 mph

Absolutely NO CHEATS!

EASY STUFF JUST TAKES DISCIPLINE AND WANTING IT MORE THAN AIR !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!