1 Success Down 1 More to Go

Options
BetesBitch
BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
Hello, it took me 2.5 years to reach my goal after having a baby.....it was a mental battle more than a physical one...My attitude was very negative towards myself and always thought Im never gonna like my body again and blah blah blah....well i hammered down 4 months ago and logged EVERYTHING. I am now about 3lbs from my prepreg weight BUT I am fitting into my size 28 prepreg jeans so really goal met i think. NOW, my next goal is to firm up my belly. There is a pouchy patch that I really dislight. Endocrinologist and diabetes nurses said it was insulin lipodystrohpy, so I seen a plastic surgeon 4 months ago and he said it was just regualar fat. LOL. Well I lost almost 15lbs and the patch is still there but just not as big BUT I sure I hell don't wanna have to lose another 15lbs for that patch to go away SO Im gonna get into heavy lifting here soon while eating just a teeny bit below maintenance I think and see what happens. Wish me luck! Thanks MFP friends and people.

Replies

• BetesBitch
    Options
    By the way. greek yogurt mixed with chocolate protein powder and splenda is soooo goooooodddddddddd!!!!
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Keep eating at a deficit and the fat will go. Exercise a little and it will be way less noticeable. Well done for your success :)
  • Saiyanbrahh
    Options
    In b4 pics of muscular chicks
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well done to you!
  • BetesBitch
    Options
    thank you guys.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!