Hello just quit weight watchers

Options
I was on ww for 9 weeks and lost 17.1 lbs after initially losing around 13 lbs the first 2 weeks. I got fed up w/it I was following the plan and exercising and only lost 4lbs in 7 weeks. Then they changed the program during my 8th week on ww where the only way to calculate ww pts was to buy a fricking calculator I decided to hell w/ them I'm gonna try this on my own.

This is my 1st week and I've lost 4 lbs in my first 3 days and it's really nice to see a breakdown w/the myfitnesspal app.

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You will definitely like it here!!! Good Luck with your journey!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...!! I have tried WW also and found it frustrating and also I live outside the city and had to drive in. I am new to this website and hoping that this will work!! Good luck to you!!
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    WW did not work for me. I have to count every calorie to lose weight. Nothing is free.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! I think you will find MFP way more encouraging and easier than weight watchers. It is actually fun here!! I love it:)