Show Some Skin!!

Options
i know that recently someone had started a thread for anyone to show how hard theyve worked by showing some skin! ive noticed quite a few ladies (and gents) with the courage to show some skin. We all understand that the super model body type is NOT realistic for most folks, so heres to showing of your REAL, SEXY, HEALTHIER BODS!!

for those of you who have already done this,, YOU ROCK! i just got the courage today! SO i decided to take some pictures with just my sports bra and post them up for the world to see, lumps and all!
For those of you who havent yet, give it a shot! its very liberating!
Cheers!

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i know that recently someone had started a thread for anyone to show how hard theyve worked by showing some skin! ive noticed quite a few ladies (and gents) with the courage to show some skin. We all understand that the super model body type is NOT realistic for most folks, so heres to showing of your REAL, SEXY, HEALTHIER BODS!!

for those of you who have already done this,, YOU ROCK! i just got the courage today! SO i decided to take some pictures with just my sports bra and post them up for the world to see, lumps and all!
    For those of you who havent yet, give it a shot! its very liberating!
    Cheers!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Emily!!!!!
    My good lord!!!!
    And I'm as serious as a heart attack when I say, that my goal is to look like YOU! Your body rocks!
    p.s. love the bunny!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *Whistles!!* Wooohooo!! Look at that flat stomach!! You look great!!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes you do look great. the only difference between me and you is...... I am fat and you are not. So no I am not showing any skin right now, I won't even wear shorts right now let alone walk around in a sports bra! I won't even get undressed with the lights on and I am single!!!!:tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    ..............*crash*...............

(that was the sound of me fainting from :heart: :heart: :heart: )

Emily....honey...darlin'....madchen...

You have to promise me something....should anything ever befall your perfect relationship (God forbid, of course)....think of me first...that's all I'm saying...just...think of ol' J in Boone...think of all the great times we in the 828 running crew have had....just, think of me....

Good Gosh baby, you got it goin on!!! :love: :love: :love:

I just hope next time I chat with you I can push past the nervousness and actually communicate with more than giggles and blushing. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

...........I am starting to feel faint again, I better lie down (and stop looking at the pictures, whew Lawd!)
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    it is i that should be blushing! ive spent my whole life being incredibly insecure and self concious. You guys have no idea how amazing your comments make me feel. you really dont. ED tends to completely screw with your self perception...and i have a very difficult time looking at my pictures/reflection without nitpicking every detail and thing that i hate about my body. I am glad i posted the pics now, i had no idea the response would be so positive, especially on this, the first day i attempted to wear a sports bra with no shirt all day while working in the yard. generally, even just at home i would hate just looking at mySELF in the sports bra all day, and feel super selfconcious, even tho noone but my man could see me, as we live on the side of the mtn, and no neighbors can see up our particular cove.. so today was like a stepping stone back towards where i want to be, however, this is the first and only time that i genuinly earned it. i am done with anorexia! im digging the 'right' way now!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Em, you have nothing to nitpick! You are a beautiful young woman, who also happens to be extremely cool. I've known you for like two weeks and I already feel like we would probably be really good friends if we lived a little closer. Lady, you rock extremely hard. You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. (and that's HELLA BEAUTIFUL!!! *if it's in caps you knows it's true!!!*) Don't ever doubt that.

:heart:

-J
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    EMILY!!! you're my inspiration girl....you look AMAZING....and beautiful...and all that w/ your sweet personality and big heart!!! Mr. Luvsparkle is one lucky dude!!!

hugs!
    Ali and great job girl!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look adorable and your bunny is ssooo cute :smile: Is the one of you in the silver shirt recent as well?
    You really are a cutie...you should be insecure at all. Trust me love what you got... because you have it going on :bigsmile:
    I would show some skin, but let me explain why I wouldn't want to put you all in to shock:noway:
    I have an incredible flat tum tum, but 3 kids in 3 yrs stretched the heck out of my belly.
    The skin was screaming at 9 months with that 9+ lber I was carrying around :happy:
    I call them my war scars. I could take a pic of my butt though it is pretty flawless hahahah!
    Ok I probably wouldn't get away with that one :noway: :bigsmile: :tongue:
    Kel~:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You sexy thang you!!!!!
    :wink: :bigsmile: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    just bumping this to try to encourage some people!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'll join in... :indifferent:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    **whistles loudly**
    way to go Healthier me!! you look amazing!! (and i love that skirt!) You have so much definition in your tummy....ladies, lets strive to be like HM!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    **whistles loudly**
    way to go Healthier me!! you look amazing!! (and i love that skirt!) You have so much definition in your tummy....ladies, lets strive to be like HM!!
    No no no :blushing:
    Strive to be a healthier YOU.
    Thanks luv :wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hey Sparks because I am 15 years older and married, I am only going to say wow, wow, and triple wow. You should be proud. I would not be bumping this thread to motivate. I would be to show off.
    WTG:wink:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Sparkles, you are hot girl!!! I commend you for posting the pic!!! You look SO AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

I can't bring myself to do the same... I have taken a couple pictures but... I don't know. :ohwell:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Speaking of hot anybody notice JENBAR's new pic. She looks like a tiger on the prowl. Meow.
    D@#n she stold my picture idea.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Speaking of hot anybody notice JENBAR's new pic. She looks like a tiger on the prowl. Meow.

ROFL
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    oh yes its true. Jbar is the new JLhewitt. LOL, love that idea, imma have to do one of those for myself with sofias head
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

meow right back at cha!:blushing:

my fees are cheap.
    you wanted Jen Love Hewitts body too? LOL