10 Bizarre Side Effects of Exercise

Options

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had an issue with #2 a couple weeks ago, actually scared my cat out of the exercise room since he thought he broke something :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He snuck back in about 5 mins later & sniffed around the room with a wrinkled nose... :wink:
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    I definately suffer No1 - yawning , but thats maybe because Im up at 3:15am to go to the Gym before work.

Not going to admit No2 :smile: its like you can't hear a tree fall in the forest when no-one is around.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I wake up between 0330 & 0400 to workout every AM (except on weekends, then I sleep till 0600 :tongue: ), the yawning happens at nite when I don't do anything.

I wouldn't normally "admit" to #2, but it almost scared the poop out of my cat :laugh:
  • Krimicri
    Options
    I've come close to coregasm a time or two.. I love exercising! lol
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Good to know I'm not alone. I have problems with no 3 (runny nose) when jogging. I usually carry a couple of klenex with me.

I also have had problems with no 6 (hives) until I found out what triggers them. Can't eat anything containing nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnut etc) before working out. I usually have them when I know i'm not working out that day or anytime after my workout.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was surprised by some of them, especially #4 with the coregasm. I may need to start using the ab roller more often!
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    We have a couple of big Afghan Hound dogs. They always have to go outside and run around for ten minutes before they can poop! Something about the exercise on the outside of their bodies gets things moving on the inside!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I definately have issues with #3 and #9. I wouldn't mind getting #4 since I do my ab work out at home. :bigsmile: