Does anyone want to start Insanity today??

Options
I'm going to miss most of the last two weeks of the workout class that I go to over my lunch breaks, so I decided I'm going to start Insanity again tonight. I did it once last year and had great results, but I tend to do MUCH better if I have a buddy that I am accountable to....it's much harder to skip or cheat if you know someone else is watching. :)

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone would like to start Insanity with me today??

:) Lisa

Replies

• babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ME! I started it last week and already fell off the wagon, so decided yesterday that I would start fresh this week, maybe a buddy would kick my *kitten* into doing it!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    And I'm glad to hear you had great results, I did it last year and didnt have any results after the first 30 days and quit!
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ME! I started it last week and already fell off the wagon, so decided yesterday that I would start fresh this week, maybe a buddy would kick my *kitten* into doing it!

Awesome!! Let's do it!! I didn't have the results I COULD have had, if I had kept my diet clean, but I do remember that I lost an inch off my waist in the first week alone. I also started getting spotty with it in the second month, and didn't do all of the workouts like I should have, but I remember that at the end of the 9 weeks, I was the smallest I'd been in years. Of course, I also have a lot to lose (50 pounds or more), but I have a really, really hard time losing weight, so it was very encouraging for me.

Anyhow, I'm glad you're in! I won't be able to get my first workout in until after 7pm tonight, but I WILL do it! I will send you a message when it is done. And I'm planning to start getting up earlier and doing the workouts before work from now on, so that I don't have excuses about being "too busy" at the end of the day.

I'll send you a friend request!! I'm excited - let's help each other through this! :)