Back for the Journey

I just joined today and looking for friends who are sharing the journey. I did My Fitness Pal a couple of years ago and lost about 25 pounds but gained a lot of it back. I have a goal of losing about 70 pounds. I know the journey will not be easy but I want it more than I ever have in my life and am determined to find a way to make it happen. I have bone and joint issues so exercising is often a problem, but I know there are other ways to get there. It will take a lot of determination and patience but I will do it!

Please send me a friend request if you would like to join me so we can support each other through our journey to healthier lifestyles.

Replies

• Hi 13Marsha,

I am right there with you, I started myfitnesspal when I was about 19 and I lost over 50 pounds and then in the past 3 years I gained all of it back! I would love to help you out and support you! My goal is to lose 100 pounds, I'm starting college for applied exercise science and nutrition in the fall (next week! woohoo!), so I will be gaining a lot of knowledge while losing a lot of weight!

I totally believe in you! We can TOTALLY ROCK THIS!

-Patti :D
  • sueingr
    sueingr Posts: 1
    I'll join you, too! I just started yesterday with a goal to lose 55 pounds. We can do this!