MFP! LOL no really.
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Love this post.. no suggestions yet though i havent lost n e thing :(
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Water and constant logging. Oh, and understanding that diet is far more important than exercise when it comes to weightloss. Exercise is GREAT for so many reasons and has many added health benefits but only accounts for 10-20% of weightloss success. So I watch EVERYTHING that goes past these lips. :)
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Gum... I keep in my purse and car and if I'm hungry and am tempted to stop at a drive through I chew one until I get home and make something better for me!
    Oh and if I do stop at a TIm Hortons, I get an Iced coffee made with choc milk.. it keeps me full !
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    MFP! LOL no really.

me too...i work at a computer all day, so i'm always on here..i notice on weekends i suck because i don't track and i don't exercise, because i'm not sitting in front of a computer...i always think that if i tell someone i'm going to do something, i have to do it or else i lied lol so i tell the world i'm going to do zumba tonight so i feel obligated to do it:blushing:
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    BUMP! :)
  • shannonichole
    Options
    Mine is getting new music for my ipod and I only use my ipod for exercise. That way I look forward to going for walks because I have something new to listen too.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mine is MFP too, I sit behind a computer all day and I like to snack, so instead when I am feeling the urge I start ready success stories and it inspires me to be good.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    a protein shake at night time is great
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Love myself with everything I do, everything I eat and every thought in my head.

Charmagne
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I don't beat myself up for having an endulgence. I do not believe in restricting but knowing what I am eating before I put it in my mouth. Moderation is the key for me.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    Patience.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Keeping a food diary.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    40-60 minutes of cardio 5 or 6 days a week! And eliminating DIET soda and drinking a bunch of water.
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Planning ahead, I find myself having problems sticking to healthier food choices when I don't have my meals already thought out. It's easy to stop at a fast food restaurant when you know there's nothing "ready" at home to eat.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lose weight not "try" to lose weight when you try something it gives you an excuse to fail. I learned this while I was quitting smoking. When I failed i'd say oh well I tried this time I'm losing weight not trying to lose weight!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Tracking, drinking loads of water and spin classes!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    1. Burn more calories than I eat.

2. Treat myself to what I want every Friday.

3. Write it all down

4. Try to always ask myself: IS THE CHOICE I'M MAKING RIGHT NOW MOVING ME CLOSER TO OR FURTHER FROM MY GOAL?
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    the phrase "nothing tastes as good as skinny/healthy/fit/_____ (insert own word) looks/feels!!" I ask myself that when I eat something...will this ice cream taste better than I will look if I didnt eat it? or will it taste better that I will feel after I eat it?

MFP has been a huge help!

definitely LOTS of water

and something i need to do more- keep a healthy snack with me at all times!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    More cals going out then coming in! And no sugar !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!