Favorite Cheese

Options

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    JUST KIDDING.

I love me some Brie. Especially with some California Zinfandel. Horrible pairing, but delicious.

photos.demandstudios.com%2Fgetty%2Farticle%2F99%2F149%2F167172772_XS.jpg?w=400&h=10000&keep_ratio=1
    I could eat nothing but brie for the rest of my life and die a very happy woman. I don't bother with crackers or anything, either.

^^same here....
    I've had it wrapped in filo and baked the blue berries poured over. OMG!!
    Oh yes. Baked brie with blueberries is, like, the most perfect food ever invented.

Baked brie is seriously the most delicious thing ever. I had some with roast strawberry and sherry sauce over it. Heaven!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    JUST KIDDING.

I love me some Brie. Especially with some California Zinfandel. Horrible pairing, but delicious.

photos.demandstudios.com%2Fgetty%2Farticle%2F99%2F149%2F167172772_XS.jpg?w=400&h=10000&keep_ratio=1
    I could eat nothing but brie for the rest of my life and die a very happy woman. I don't bother with crackers or anything, either.

^^same here....
    Oh yes. Baked brie with blueberries is, like, the most perfect food ever invented.

Baked brie is seriously the most delicious thing ever. I had some with roast strawberry and sherry sauce over it. Heaven!
    I think I need to have some baked brie now.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Does it matter what kind?? Lol, I'll eat just about any cheese, in any way, with any thing. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have never paired wine & cheese...didn't like wine until I started going to local/regional wineries for tastings, now I love it but still have not had that opportunity.

My favorite cheeses are sharp cheddar, smoked cheddar, and fresh mozzarella. Or any mozzarella, actually. I like most cheeses though.
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Chievre

Port Salut

Fresh mozzarella
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    JUST KIDDING.

^^same here....

I think I need to have some baked brie now.

yum_zps38dbb5a9.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Feta. But I love all cheese.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Truffled pecorino. Sheep's milk cheese laced with pieces of black truffles. Expensive as hell and worth every damn penny.

957f0282-e0ca-47af-9bd5-0736af64a58b_zpsca191173.jpg
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    I am a stinky cheese fiend. The smellier the better. :love: :love: :love:

Il faux manger le fromage qui peu!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Smoked Gouda
    Havarti Dill
    Brie
    Asiago
    Bleu Cheese
    ...All of the cheeses!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Truffled pecorino. Sheep's milk cheese laced with pieces of black truffles. Expensive as hell and worth every damn penny.

Why do you do this to me? I don't have any truffle cheese right now. :cry:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot about those port wine cheese balls. I only buy them when guests come over. Otherwise, I will eat the entire thing.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have never paired wine & cheese...didn't like wine until I started going to local/regional wineries for tastings, now I love it but still have not had that opportunity.

My favorite cheeses are sharp cheddar, smoked cheddar, and fresh mozzarella. Or any mozzarella, actually. I like most cheeses though.
    I don't like wine at all.

A friend on here told me it was an acquired taste, so I decided to try drinking a glass every night to see if it would grow on me. The only way I could get it down was to take a sip, then nibble on some cheese after. That was my nightly ritual for a while, but I continued hating the taste of the wine, so I stopped.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CHEESE..

But I would have to say Feta or Vermont Cheddar would be my faves. I havent had the Vermont Cheddar in so long because I cannot find it anywhere anymore. :sad:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    2014-02-10-kf5.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I bet that is REAL good!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I am a stinky cheese fiend. The smellier the better. :love: :love: :love:

Il faux manger le fromage qui peu!

Qui a coupe le fromage?

Sadly, one of the few french phrases I still remember.

I concur with everyone... except for the guy with the black truffle cheese. I haven't tried that yet so he could just be trying to trick me into spending absurd amounts of money at Whole Foods.
  • KattyLemon
    Options
    I love cheese, I can't choose but I really love Brie and Camembert
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I could honestly live happily without cheese, but goats cheese is quite nice.... sometimes.