Small (very small) success pic

Options
2»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Not only does it show visually, but try carrying around two 10 lb bags of potatoes even for an hour and you'll remember what a HUGE success those 20 lb are. You are that much freer. Keep posting for us. It's awesome!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    WHOA!! Heck Yeah there is a difference! Great Job keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement.

Thank you for the compliments on my hair and eyes. I do feel truely blessed with the hair, it's always been one of the things that have helped me feel unique.

Someone made a comment about carrying around a bag of potatoes. Definately, agree. About a month ago, I was helping my mom change a tire and as I was carrying the spare it felt heavy and it occured to me that that's what I had been carring around and doing to my body. It was a good lesson learned (although I've only lost 20 since Sept, I've lost about 40 since graduating from law schoool in Dec of 08). So it's progress, even if it is slow progress.
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    Well, the difference is obvious and amazing. Great progress. Keep it up!

-Gillian
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Can definitely tell. good job!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You look great! Just a thought for you,.... You lost my 14 month old little boy! He's 22 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!