160 pounds lost, kept of 4 years!

Options
c9f2b8fb-978c-4834-8dab-024517af2bab_zpsfe0bc54f.jpg.html

Can't believe I'm in my 4th year, since I began my weight loss journey. I lost a 100 pounds the first year. And 50 my second year.... and pretty much maintained the last two. Here one before and one after pic. Though I have tons, I need to get them together and do a formal post! I just needed a little motivation, been in a rut lately. So was hoping to get some encouraging comments. Sometimes we just need that, even if it's from random strangers! :)

Replies

• sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

Tried fixing the image for you.

c9f2b8fb-978c-4834-8dab-024517af2bab_zpsfe0bc54f.jpg
  • Monna2
    Monna2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Couldn't view the images,but wow that sounds like a lot of work :-)
    Keep going..you're almost there.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it. Congratulations :) you're amazing.
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! You should be very proud of yourself! Cant wait to be where you are! :)
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Any tips for a girl who is starting where you started?
  • DreamToBe125
    Options
    Fantastic! Success is not just losing the weight, but keeping it off. I have lost all the weight a couple of times only to gain it again. You are a great example that it's possible to keep it off. Someone, please fix the pictures. I would love to see the before/after :)
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yours is such a monumental and noteworthy feat! You have encouraged me greatly, because I have lost 70 lbs. and have been in maintenance for a fairly short time. This healthy lifestyle is for the rest of my life. Thanks for sharing and giving me the example of someone who has been successful for several years! You are a winner!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Congrats on your loss, and KEEPING it off! That takes as much work as losing it :) you look great.
  • catherin335
    catherin335 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! It's a great encouragement as I am just starting out. Please keep up the good work - we need you.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats! I will be at four years in a couple of months. Lost 110 in a year and been maintaining since. I know the dedication it takes. Good job!!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Success is not just losing the weight, but keeping it off. I have lost all the weight a couple of times only to gain it again. You are a great example that it's possible to keep it off. Someone, please fix the pictures. I would love to see the before/after :)

I tried to fix it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've posted pics before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!