100 Day Challenge :) Who wants to join?

Options

Replies

• hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would really love to do this. I need a kick in the butt to get myself going again. I have a goal to lose 35 pounds by New Years Eve and I'm needing some extra great motivation since I live alone. Count me in for sure!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Would you mind if we set up a group on here too, in addition to FB? Easier than checking in on a thread - I haven't created a group before but I can try.
  • daniellerusbult2
    daniellerusbult2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Would you mind if we set up a group on here too, in addition to FB? Easier than checking in on a thread - I haven't created a group before but I can try.

You are more than welcome! I just won't be a part of it =/ The groups I've created on here die out VERY quickly!
  • Rebeccamurphy88
    Rebeccamurphy88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'n in :)
  • 4frosty
    4frosty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OK i'll get on board to. Thanks for starting this. Yes you quilted me into the 100 days. Someone needed to. Not making much progress on my own.:flowerforyou:
  • michelleballard84
    michelleballard84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation also so I'm in
  • shatzis382014
    Options
    I would love to join just to stay motivated but since I am not a facebook friend I will just follow via threads on Mfp!!! Need to not start and stop but just continue!
  • daniellerusbult2
    Options
    I've sent messages to everyone, I think!! If not, send me a message with your email, and I'll add you to the group that way! :)
  • makinit10
    makinit10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me.......... I love the idea of 100 days here...
  • daniellerusbult2
    Options
    I sent you a message!
  • Kaylabaila
    Kaylabaila Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Love to join the fb group as well!
  • tashatro
    tashatro Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too..
  • firecraker05
    firecraker05 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this 100 day challenge, I feel it will be just the motivation I need to jeep me on track. I can do the Facebook group as well.
  • equinecoach
    Options
    I would love to be in on this! I need the accountability!! And trying very hard to do whole food eating but always seem to run out of ideas and go back to same old same old. Will send you my email.

Blair:smile:
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'll join sounds like great motivation
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Count me in. Thanks!
  • LoneyBfit
    Options
    I would like to join. I am also doing the Clean Eating 30day challenge but 100 days is even better.
  • jovialdream
    jovialdream Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm in! Facebook page sounds good to me! I sent you my email to add me.
  • daniellerusbult2
    Options
    I've sent you all messages!
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Are you with beachbody? Etc? If so count me out, if not with any product then count me in.