Best fitness purchase you've ever made?

Options
I've got a $30 credit on ebay that I want to use but I'm kind of stumped on what to use it on. Most people say a food scale or exercise shoes but I've already got those.

So, to get some ideas going, what is the BEST fitness related purchase you've made. Something that motivated you more, helped you get back in shape easier, whatever it was I wanna know!!

Replies

• NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's a tie between my sandbag and jump rope.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Flex. It's more than $30 but I think you could get a Fitbit Zip for around that price on eBay...
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hands down it was my Fitbit Force. The MFP app combined with the Fitbit app combined with the tracker itself has forced me to move more than anything else. Constant accountability.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Fitbit zip had mine over a year now and it is by far the best thing I've ever bought. Very motivating and holds me accountable to move. Can't live without it.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,066 Member
    Options
    I agree it's my flex, it's well worth the money!!!!!
  • ceimi
    ceimi Posts: 25
    Options
    Looks like I'll be looking into the Flex once some extra money comes in haha!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit Zip. Hands down. I find it super-motivating plus gives me a really accurate sense of how active I am day to day.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My dumbells
  • snjohnston
    snjohnston Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My fitbit flex ($99)!! The best motivator to move more, do more, and drink more water. Absolutely the best investment I've ever made! I'm a numbers nerd, so I love all the stats. :)
  • RestartingAgain1
    Options
    honestly, i have the fitbit flex and its not my favorite fitness thing....its very inaccurate with active minutes (I usually do an hour a day of intense working out...ill go to sync my fitbit and it says my active minutes are at like 2.) it counts steps pretty accurately but I dont use those calories as burned ones so its really just kind of a fun thing to check every now and then. Id go with kettles bells, free weights, sand bags, exercise ball, box(for jumping...taller than a step), bosu ball, jump rope, anything thats going to motivate you to use it because it seems fun for you! (if a fitbit fits in that category for you, by all means..) oh and my best purchase was definitely A HEART RATE MONITOR!
  • mhlew
    mhlew Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Nike dri fit shirts, shoes, gnc lean shake 25 and the one thing my mom still pays for for me, my gym membership :)
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor.
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My Inov-8 minimalist shoes. They're pricey but I can't imagine going back to regular sneakers now. Under $30, my Blender Bottle. I have a fitbit and HRM too, but those I could do without.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My squat rack tbh. But to answer your question, probably my hrm and fitbit. I like numbers and data lol :wink:
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    iPod. All day. Only use it at the gym so I define that as a fitness purchase. Having music of my own to power my workouts changed my life.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My fitbit hands down. It helped me beat my plateau simply by keeping me accountable all the time.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is a Flex to be more precise
  • ByronJP
    ByronJP Posts: 67
    Options
    My bicycle!! I love to ride it and it loves to be rode, it's a mutual relationship and I benefit greatly from riding it all the time.:happy:
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    it's hard to know what the best fitness gear i've ever bought was, but one of them was a set of bodylastics resistance bands with handles, ankle weights and a door anchor. right now i'd say it's my polar H7 maybe combined with my FT1, but the H7 is just rocking it for me!
  • Squirrel1601
    Options
    Trigger point ball