Sticking with it this time ....hopefully!!!

Pamy
Pamy Posts: 148 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I have been trying to lose weight for years now and i have succeded before only to put it all back on again! This site sounds really good, i think that logging in daily will help more than anything else.
I'd love to hear from members so you can tell me how you think this site worked for you and if it has kept you motivated. I have over 60 pounds to lose and would love any advice that is offered.

Thanks

Pamela x:smile:

Replies

• Pamy
    Hi,

I have been trying to lose weight for years now and i have succeded before only to put it all back on again! This site sounds really good, i think that logging in daily will help more than anything else.
    I'd love to hear from members so you can tell me how you think this site worked for you and if it has kept you motivated. I have over 60 pounds to lose and would love any advice that is offered.

Thanks

Pamela x:smile:
  • ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    It really helps and we are all good listner, lots of great advice and support. Glad to have you...don't think hopefully just think finally!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    I've only been here three days and I can already tell it's going to be a great source of motivation. I love the support.

Good luck, I've been there done that too....I'm ready to be healthy for life!!
  • Pamy
    Thanks for the kink words it most appreciated

Pamela x:happy:
  • Pamy
    Thanks all for the kind words
    Pamela x:happy:
This discussion has been closed.