Replies

• reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I think ada voted in, Patric winning and Adam the at home winner
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I PRAY that Ada gets voted in. I can't stand Elizabeth and how she was saved the entire season and never had to do it herself.

I think the at home prize is definitely up in the air because we haven't seen Aaron or Adam in a long time while we know that Mark and Brendan kicked butt on the ranch.

Should be an exciting finale!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Well first of all I don't like either Patrick or Fredo, they have been game players from the start. I know it's a contest, but Mark put himself out on a limb keeping Fredo for the challenge. They didn't have the nerve to pay back the favor. I hate Elizabeth, she will have probably gained weight by next episode. I love Ada, I really wish she would win, but she doesn't have too much more to lose. When it comes down to both Patrick and Fredo, I would rather see Patrick win, because Fredo was the biggest whiner and game player of them all, he and Brennen. Fredo all of a sudden is trying to portray himself as a giving, loving man who does charitable work. I am just disgusted by the three of them. I hope Mark is the at home winner. I'm praying for a miracle that Ada would win.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    If this place is any indication, Elizabeth better not get voted to stay.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If this place is any indication, Elizabeth better not get voted to stay.

When it comes to the public voting I can't see why ANYONE would vote for Elizabeth - it makes no sense. The worst part is that if Ada didn't get voted as 3rd she most likely wouldn't even get accept. She doesn't EXPECT people to go out of their way or care about her and she would continue on with her goals as if nothing happened, which makes me love her even more!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Well, most of my initial prediction was right, except for the at home winner. Brendan clearly went after muscle mass instead of being the lowest weight. Just look at his arms vs Marks. Good for him for thinking big picture.

I couldn't stop laughing at Elizabeth. She was copping out even before the weigh in.."I'm thinking long term" LOL. No, you're just lazy & predictable.

Patrick looked fantastic, and a very impressive loss.

I couldn't believe how many of the at home people "gave up". They clearly didn't lose much after they left the ranch.
  • I don't think Brendan really went for muscle mass at all, his arms were that big on the show. He just looks like he didn't work as hard as the others at home.

And wow, Patrick looked totally different. I can't believe how much he lost!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Well, most of my initial prediction was right, except for the at home winner. Brendan clearly went after muscle mass instead of being the lowest weight. Just look at his arms vs Marks. Good for him for thinking big picture.

I couldn't stop laughing at Elizabeth. She was copping out even before the weigh in.."I'm thinking long term" LOL. No, you're just lazy & predictable.

Patrick looked fantastic, and a very impressive loss.

I couldn't believe how many of the at home people "gave up". They clearly didn't lose much after they left the ranch.

This is the first time I noticed soooo many at home contestants that just didn't apply themselves as well. The youngest girl that got voted off first, that had gastric bypass looked like she did not want to be there. As if they had to drag her there.