valentine's day gift idea.. thoughts?!

Lil_Leah
Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
so.. i know its a few months away yet, but i thought of a great (i think) idea for the boy for valentines day. :smile:

i thought of doing a sexy budoir type photo shoot (my friend is a photographer). no nudity! just scantily clad, classy photos.

what do you think? cheesy? or pretty stinkin awesome? thoughts and opinions are appreciated! :bigsmile:

Replies

• brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    I think it's awesome. I looked into doing that for my man, but it was way too expensive. If I had a photographer friend, I'd do it.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    i think it is an awesome idea.....show off your new body...you have lost a great amount of weight and you deserve to feel sexy and show it to your boy.....

good luck and let us know the details :wink:
  • do it do it do it! it'll be like being a pin up girl! fun! (and i'm suuuure he'll like it too :wink: )
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    I did this a few years ago... I got the pictures taken, and then I found out that he was cheating on me!!!!!! Needless to say he didn't receive this sexy, thoughtful gift, but its nice to look back at those pictures for myself.. I definitely count my blessings that I found out that he was cheating on me before I gave them to him.. lol

Moral of the story... its a wonderful gift idea, just make sure he isn't a scum bag ;)
  • i was thinking the same thing for my husband when i reach my goal weight lol
  • Lil_Leah
    ive got a cute bright red bra/undies set i thought of wearing. curly hair. dark eyes with BIG lashes. red lips. total pin-up girl style. maybe a long string of pearls?! cmon ladies (gents too! i need a guys perspective) help me make this awesome.

:happy: im so excited now.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    gotta get some heels/stilettos in there too!! :-)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    I did this a few years ago... I got the pictures taken, and then I found out that he was cheating on me!!!!!! Needless to say he didn't receive this sexy, thoughtful gift, but its nice to look back at those pictures for myself.. I definitely count my blessings that I found out that he was cheating on me before I gave them to him.. lol

Moral of the story... its a wonderful gift idea, just make sure he isn't a scum bag ;)

Ouch! Sorry to hear that! His loss big time!

I can vouch that any guy would think this would be awesome Valentines day gift! Hope you have a great guy!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    This is an awesome idea and he would love it. I will have to file in my back pocket for when I reach my goal! Thanx for the awesome idea.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    so.. i know its a few months away yet, but i thought of a great (i think) idea for the boy for valentines day. :smile:

i thought of doing a sexy budoir type photo shoot (my friend is a photographer). no nudity! just scantily clad, classy photos.

what do you think? cheesy? or pretty stinkin awesome? thoughts and opinions are appreciated! :bigsmile:
    fcad0cab.gif

Sorry...couldn't resist. LMAO.gif
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Afew years back, my wife had a friend come over and take pictures. She had a wide array of lingerie. She posed in the back yard, on my pool table, in the bedroom. About 50 shots. She then put them in an album and gave it to me for my birthday.

It was the best present I ever received and it is in my night stand. I pull it out and look at it often.

I suggest that as a Valentine's gift.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Afew years back, my wife had a friend come over and take pictures. She had a wide array of lingerie. She posed in the back yard, on my pool table, in the bedroom. About 50 shots. She then put them in an album and gave it to me for my birthday.

It was the best present I ever received and it is in my night stand. I pull it out and look at it often.

I pull the ALBUM out and look at it often.
  • Lil_Leah

thats what i was thinking! some pics with clothes on too. :laugh: some sexy, some pretty.
  • Lil_Leah

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    fcad0cab.gif

Sorry...couldn't resist. LMAO.gif

the pics havent been taken, silly! maybe after!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    He'll love it! But....what if you two call it quits? Not to be a Debbie Downer, but when it comes to pictures those sorts of things should always be thought of. Maybe skip the pics & give him a live show? LOL!
  • Afew years back, my wife had a friend come over and take pictures. She had a wide array of lingerie. She posed in the back yard, on my pool table, in the bedroom. About 50 shots. She then put them in an album and gave it to me for my birthday.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

lolup.gif
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,393 Member

THANKS for clarifying! 8-o
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    I sit next to a girl at work who is a freelance photographer, and every budoir shoot she's done has rendered ecstatic responses from the men who were surprised by them. I say go for it, esp. now that you have lost weight. I'd do it without hesitation if I were you.
This discussion has been closed.