Hello everyone :)

Options
I'm new to this site, infact ive only just signed up about 15-20 minutes ago. :) I am in the process of figuring how to get around in this site, so far ive liked it already. Anyways, I'm 21 years old and have been kind of almost yo-yo dieting most of my entire life. Due to several reasons, i used to be 55 kg (121 lbs) few years ago but now i ballooned up to 99 kg (217.8 lbs) I'm looking for support and to make some diet friends. I would like to one day be able to go down to 121 lbs once again. I'm only around 5'3 tall, so that would be the weight im aiming for. Wish me luck and hope to make some friends! :D

Replies

• ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) You'll seriously love this site...it helps so much and there's plenty of support :) Great job on making the decision to become healthier and good luck on your journey!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family, this is a wonderful site with a lot of wonderful tools. You will really love it here, everybody is super nice, supportive and very encouraging. Good Luck on your journey and feel free to friend me for your support group.
  • piquilter
    Options
    Th is is the absolute best and most supportive site I have ever used!! Feel free to friend me.
  • pinkybutterflybaby
    Options
    im slowly replying and sending out friend request (sorry if my friend request disturb you in anways) Thanks for the wondeful welcome
    patty
  • stewster123
    Options
    Glad you joined! You can do it! :)