I declare this weekend...

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
Junk food weekend!

I have eaten nothing but crap since last night. We had Papa John's pizza Friday night (not thin crust either...And I ate half a pizza...Oh, and about 8 garlic parmesan breadsticks)...Woke up this morning, and ate Garlic Parmesan breadsticks for breakfast (so I wouldn't be tempted by them was my reasoning for THAT), had Taco Bell for lunch...Had Subway for dinner, so that wasn't too bad I suppose, and I really have worked my butt off since last Wednesday painting and wallpapering and laying down wood floor etc. but...I just feel like, ugh.

Don't get me wrong, it tasted good, but I am really dreading Monday, when I weigh myself. Has anyone else had a really bad weekend, or is it just me???

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Junk food weekend!

I have eaten nothing but crap since last night. We had Papa John's pizza Friday night (not thin crust either...And I ate half a pizza...Oh, and about 8 garlic parmesan breadsticks)...Woke up this morning, and ate Garlic Parmesan breadsticks for breakfast (so I wouldn't be tempted by them was my reasoning for THAT), had Taco Bell for lunch...Had Subway for dinner, so that wasn't too bad I suppose, and I really have worked my butt off since last Wednesday painting and wallpapering and laying down wood floor etc. but...I just feel like, ugh.

Don't get me wrong, it tasted good, but I am really dreading Monday, when I weigh myself. Has anyone else had a really bad weekend, or is it just me???
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Nope, It's been a bad one for me also.
    Fried dough, candy apple, cheeseburger, fries, pasta, cherry pie.... :ohwell:
    Oh well!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have done it as well!!!!

grrrr

started out healthy had a HG breakfast pizza, for snack a veggie cup and two bottles of water then we go to the mall grrrrr rubios health mex taco which wasn't bad but then I had godiva 2 pieces chocolate

and pizza just now thin crust
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great weekend let it go. Have fun.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    walk walk walk smell the flowers tomorrow. Listen to the birds. Look at the sky, Take a deep breath. hug someone you love, that will help u not to eat.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    totally fell off wagon too!! fried apples, spring rolls, rice noodles, beer and ice cream!:noway: oh well!!!! it'll be fine, put in some extra exercises, it's all good!

joanna-
    ADORABLE new puppy!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Me too! I had Arby's for lunch and Ihop waffles for dinner!! Good news though - major workout this morning kept me under my calories for the day by 100!

Oh and McDonalds fried chicken wrap and parfait last night!!

I think I have eaten out more in the last 24 hours than I have in the past month!

At least I think I totally got the junk food cravings quelled for a while!

It is all my husband's fault - he is NOT a healthy eater and when he is around I eat worse...
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I with you....blew it big time this weekend. Went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night...it was my daughter's sweet 16th birthday. The food was fabulous...so was the cheesecake. :wink:
    Today was another diet day disaster because my husband and I went out to a Chinese Buffet for dinner and I ate way too much again. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I know not to expect much, if any, weight loss. Next week will be better and I enjoyed myself...and that's what makes counting calories bearable...it is a lifestyle change. As long as we do more fasting than feasting we are ahead of the game....and I'm in this for the long haul.
  • riotthyme
    riotthyme Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not doing *too* badly. But I did hit up Taco Bell for dinner tonight. Managed to avoid the dreaded empanada. ... That was hard.
  • ginnyg
    ginnyg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I did as well! But I try to allow myself one weekend off per month to enjoy my junk cravings! my weigh in day is saturday........... i then get a whole week to be good and hit the gym before i have to weigh again :happy: and i am still losing the weight gradually, at about 1 or 2lbs per week which is the best way so i cant be doing too much wrong :bigsmile:

my guilty sin is red wine :drinker: and pizza.................. oh how i miss them the other 3 weeks of the month :cry: but what keeps me going is those ultra skinny jeans i used 2 to wear about 15 years ago!!!!!!!!

dont worry about a blow out we all need them otherwise we would go crazy! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

27826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    See, we all do it!!! It is reality!!!!

Yesterday, Sat, we went out for a road trip. I started with a good healthy breakfast and a good snack that I ate in the car. Then since we ate lunch late I was starving!!! Bad thing to do! So we stopped at a Puertorican restaurant and I was craving everything!! Mostly fried stuff...then on our way back home we stopped at DQ and I had a Turtle Waffle Bowl Sundae, so yummy but sooooo bad....:laugh: Then I told myself that's it, no more junk today, yeah right!!! We sat down to watch a movie at home and my husband and daughter brought out the bag of chips and some queso, and I ate....:grumble:

So today is a new day, I am eating my bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal and I am going to workout today. Wish me luck!! Hopefully this will be a better day!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    totally fell off wagon too!! fried apples, spring rolls, rice noodles, beer and ice cream!:noway: oh well!!!! it'll be fine, put in some extra exercises, it's all good!

joanna-
    ADORABLE new puppy!!!!!!:flowerforyou: