100+ to lose. Looking for motivation to stay on track!

Options
Hi All! As I said, I have 100+ to lose. A few weeks ago, the inevitable happened and I had a health scare. I truly thought I was having a heart attack. Luckily, I did not, however it scared me enough to finally do something about my weight. Would really like some friends in the same boat as me :) We could motivate each other :) Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm trying to get back into shape after a few years of health issues & injuries caused me to pile on weight to an all time high. I started out 100 lbs from my goal weight, I'm still 84 lbs away, but I am slowly, surely getting there. I'll send you a friend request!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My goal is to lose 50 more pounds, my diary is open and I'm always happy to be a supportive friend/answer questions :-)
  • sonumsknu78
    Options
    Hey there!
    I just joined myFitnesspal and I was trying to familiarize myself with some of the website's features. I chanced upon the "Message Boards" section and clicked on it and was scrolling through and chanced upon your story.

I have to admit, I am not in the same boat as you and if you're keen, you could somewhat find out more about me just by taking a simple look at my Profile. Apart from that, you also mentioned that you were looking for motivation and support. I know it's pretty hard and pretty difficult to at times, stay on track hahaha admittedly, it has happened to me countless of times. I wish you all the best though and hey no worries man, you'll be able to make it through.

100 pounds, your beloved friend; adios amigos, and good luck to you once again.

Have a great day ahead, Cheers :)