runtastic- pro or gold?

I have the Runtastic Pro on my cell phone and love it. I recently added the bike version. On my phone, the app wants me to upgrade to the Pro. But on runtastic's website, it pushes me to upgrade to Gold. They look like they have similar features? I love the app and wouldn't mind upgrading, but can't figure out if they're the same thing or if I buy one but will still get pushed to buy the second. Which one do you have- Pro or Gold? Which do you like best?

Replies

• Hi,
    Pro and Gold are completely different aspects and it seems quite few people are having problem to understand that. In fact also Runkeeper and Endomondo had similar solution but abandoned it for a unified solution called Elite/Premium.

Anyway back in topic:

PRO is the enhanced version of the application that compared to the free Lite version gives you some more features in application only. It is one time feee

GOLD instead is a membership that gives you quite many more functions in the website and it payable by monthly or yearly fee.

Here you can find a description of the Gold membership
    https://www.runtastic.com/en/premium-membership/status

Particularly useful is the link at the bottom under the big button "All the benefits of Runtastic Gold membership"