Hello

Options
Sis73
Sis73 Posts: 28 Member
Hello everyone! I happened to find mfp app on my iphone and thought why not give it a try. Although I probably won't be able to really dig in until after the holidays I am still gonna start today and give it my best!:smile:

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WELCOME! This site is sooooooooo supportive. You're going to love it here :)

Charmagne
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is awesome you will absolutely love it here - promise. There is a wonderful support system and tons of encouragment whenever you are in need. Feel free to friend me for support and Good Luck with your journey!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place. It really makes tracking calories and exercise easy and the friendly motivation from others is wonderful.
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome! You will find tons of support and advice when you need it on here :)
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Lexus -

I know you will love this site! I joined the day after Thanksgiving and the support and encouragement helped me shed 6 lbs! Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I could use a new friend for additional support!

Again - welcome!

Don
  • 180isthegoal
    Options
    I am also new here. So far it seems like there are a lot of supportive people here.