You put that WHERE?!??!

Options
124»

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Bored now ...

been bored. That was the point of this thread. unfortunately - there are lots of debbie downers on mfp...

A few that play along well.. but not enough to keep the flame alive. LOL. :grumble:
    Play along with what?

errr.... the point of the thread... :sad:
    There is no point to the thread.
    Does begging for attention qualify?

Maybe

Totes.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    weird-funny-gif-boobs-bald.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I have decided to take over this thread to start a harem.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I am a semi-professional gamer and make money by playing video games. I am better than most MFPers.

My son would be jealous of your profession. He wants to be a video game programmer....

He will have better luck making money as a gamer versus a game programmer. The competition out there is insane. Its far better to be a freelancer coder in the start though via freelancing websites. Tough competition due to Asian markets etc. but if you are able to lower your fees for at least 1-2 years, you learn so much and beef up your profile that most companies would recruit you on the spot with your spectacular resume.

Thanks for the info. I will pass it on to him. He just started high school today so he has 4 more years to decide what he wants to go to college for. I know he plays video games non stop. Except he does take time off for Football. Which is another dream of his is to play football for Alabama.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    weird-funny-gif-boobs-bald.gif

frabz-i-have-the-weirdest-Boner-Right-now-79801e.jpg
This discussion has been closed.