new to this..

Options
Feeling very heavy and very depressed....

Replies

• Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    First off you should know that you took the first step that many people are scared to do. That's coming to terms with how you feel & joining this site to make a change in your life. You can add me as a friend on here if you'd like & if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I love this site because there are so many ppl on here who care & offer advice! :) Good luck on this journey & you will do wonderful!
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    Congrats on deciding to make a difference in how you feel! Don't worry. Just stick to your goals, and you should see changes in no time. Don't forget to drink lots of water! That was key for me when I started out! GL! There are so many people here who can help you and support you along the way. Feel free to add me :-)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site...it is a great way to get some support to help you throughout your journey!! feel free to friend me if you need some help :)
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    The first step is always the hardest, but the journey will be worthwhile. I was scared, too. It's daunting to lose weight.

Add me as a friend if you like; we can cheer each other on.

Good luck!