Starting Over

Options
:heart: Hello all-
For those that I use to talk to--- Hello again, and I am sorry I have been MIA! How are you!? I would love to catch up! And I could really use some friends or at least people who understand right now.
And for those that are new, or at least new since I have been here (Feb) Welcome and would love to chat with you too!

Ok. So... I was doing really well. I had lost about 10 pounds in like 2 weeks! And really, it didnt seem like I was doing much. I counted EVERYTHING. Watched what I ate, and was getting more active, even if just a little a night.. I would do something Every night. .. Then, I got sick... sort of messed it all up.. and then, my husband and I left for the beach for a long weekend for our 1 year anniversary, and my bday and stuff. Really lost track. Then.. just never came back. Which wouldnt have been so back if I was still doing all of the good stuff. But.. I wasnt.
Now. I have gained that back and maybe even like 5 lbs more. I didnt feel it come off, but I sure feel it back on!
I am more miserable now then ever, seems like every thing.. big and small is reeminding me of being big. Things on me, near me everything. I cant stand it.
So thats it. I am starting again. But I need help. A lot of help.
thanks for evening listening to this.
Have a good night thank you so much!
Always
:heart: Rainysoul:heart:

Replies

• rainysoul
    rainysoul Posts: 69
    Options
    :heart: Hello all-
    For those that I use to talk to--- Hello again, and I am sorry I have been MIA! How are you!? I would love to catch up! And I could really use some friends or at least people who understand right now.
    And for those that are new, or at least new since I have been here (Feb) Welcome and would love to chat with you too!

Ok. So... I was doing really well. I had lost about 10 pounds in like 2 weeks! And really, it didnt seem like I was doing much. I counted EVERYTHING. Watched what I ate, and was getting more active, even if just a little a night.. I would do something Every night. .. Then, I got sick... sort of messed it all up.. and then, my husband and I left for the beach for a long weekend for our 1 year anniversary, and my bday and stuff. Really lost track. Then.. just never came back. Which wouldnt have been so back if I was still doing all of the good stuff. But.. I wasnt.
    Now. I have gained that back and maybe even like 5 lbs more. I didnt feel it come off, but I sure feel it back on!
    I am more miserable now then ever, seems like every thing.. big and small is reeminding me of being big. Things on me, near me everything. I cant stand it.
    So thats it. I am starting again. But I need help. A lot of help.
    thanks for evening listening to this.
    Have a good night thank you so much!
    Always
    :heart: Rainysoul:heart:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hey There! Welcome back! I think you were heading out when I came in (in Feb), so never got the pleasure of chatting with you, but from what I have experienced over the past few months, these MFPers are really, really good to lean on. So welcome back, you'll get back on track soon! Oh and aren't those jazzy new personalized tickers kinda cool? Get on board!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    well it is good to see you back. I do not remember you , SO I am guessing you were on here before I started . So itf you ever want to chat just let me know.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome back and I look forward to getting to know you!!

Take care!
    Tam
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back. I am new here so i would not remember you but it is always nice to have someone else to chat with. Talk to ya soon.:flowerforyou: