Does anyone have any good low fat cal recipies?

Options
I'm really looking for some good recipies for pork and chicken.
and anything else that someone might like to share.
Thanks!
Alisha

Replies

• khollyk
    khollyk Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Do a search for what you're looking, or head over to the recipes board....there's TONS over there! Hungrygirl.com also has some great stuff!
  • caschw
    caschw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a wonderful recipe for Chicken Alfredo.
    1 can low sodium Chicken broth
    1 8 oz. fat free cream cheese.
    2 cloves garlic browned with about 3 scallions I add a little citrus basil Cream together and add cooked chicken and serve over ww noodles. It's Great!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    I have a wonderful recipe for Chicken Alfredo.
    1 can low sodium Chicken broth
    1 8 oz. fat free cream cheese.
    2 cloves garlic browned with about 3 scallions I add a little citrus basil Cream together and add cooked chicken and serve over ww noodles. It's Great!
    sounds pretty amazing
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I've recently found that diabetic focused magazines/cookbooks are also typically low in fat, not only sugar. I highly suggest checking some of those out. I found a yummy oatmeal chocolate chip recipe as well as a cauliflower and spinach casserole. I'm sure they would have something for pork and chicken! :flowerforyou:
  • kestrada14
    kestrada14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here's a few easy options for chicken:

- Look for A Taste of Thai Spicy Peanut Bake seasoning packets (not that spicy but soooo delicious) and just follow the directions. Avail w/other asian ingredients at most markets. I like to cut up cucumbers with a little fresh mint and vinegar on the side
    - If you have a slow cooker just throw in defrosted chicken and a bottle of salsa. W/low cal tortillas you've got great tacos!
    - Marinating chicken with fat free italian dressing and then grilling or pan "frying" (just use nonstick spray instead of oil) is an easy go-to!

Enjoy!
  • sxybori5
    Options
    http://www.lowfatlifestyle.com/ i hope you like this page ^.^
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I've recently found that diabetic focused magazines/cookbooks are also typically low in fat, not only sugar. I highly suggest checking some of those out. I found a yummy oatmeal chocolate chip recipe as well as a cauliflower and spinach casserole. I'm sure they would have something for pork and chicken! :flowerforyou:

Diabetic and heart association recipes are all pretty good!