I read an article and now have a questions for the ladies...

Options
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/lesbians-more-orgasms-straight_n_5691470.html?cps=gravity

Any truth here?
Theories?
Pics for proof?
Stories of your experiences? Maybe in college or travelling abroad in France or something?

Purely scientific question...of course.

Replies

• release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I only clicked on this because of your name :)

As for the link, sounds reasonably easy to believe.

Yes..my name is fantastical..I chose wisely =)
    Thanks for stopping by.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Mmm! I can see points they are trying to make in the article, and I agree there are a lot of woman who are not in tune with their own bodies, and not even aware of the things that would please them. It is unfortunate that woman are willing to break the stigma of being "Sluty" to discover how pleasurable it SHOULD be. It also comes with having an open line of communication with your partner. I imagine it is the same for ANY relationship out there. You have to learn what flips your own switch, and what your partner likes too. Is it better for one type of relationship over another.... I don't think so, but for a woman to know what woman want...... Maybe, yeah I could see that could play into it. I think it is more about NOT being afraid to think of yourself as a sexual being. So few animals on Earth have Sexual encounters for just the pleasures it brings. Why would you NOT find what works for you, and enjoy the hell out of it with someone that is open, and willing to NOT JUDGE you for it!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    without comparing rates of sex, I don't see that this study has as much power as it could.

also (from the paper) "sexual minorities" makes me cringe.