Bachelor in Paradise

Options

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    #1 - bachelor in paradise > Real Housewives
    #2 - That's what DVR's are for

I had so much respect for you before this moment...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This makes me glad i don't pay for cable...

Hulu
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am too busy watching "Dating Naked"

yeah but who are you?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    LOL hate to admit it, but YES I am! I'm a huge reality TV junkie, it's my one reprive from the day to day where I can let my brain turn to mush. :)

Elise is too much, I can't handle her childish drama unfortunately.... not sure how she was cast on the Bachelor!!

Marquel though... :love: :bigsmile: :blushing:

i think she APPEARED normal on juan pablo's show and used this appearance of normalcy to skate by onto this show. actually though doesn't a show like this seek out or desire her strange brand of slick drama?
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Elise is almost as crazy as Ashlee..........

Oh man! That first episode! Poor Graham!

I felt bad for Dylan. He really didn't stand a chance at finding anyone with Elise all crazy on him! When Ashlee told Elise she was crazy, I thought for sure she was going to lay it all out for her. Then she said she was crazy for kissing another guy. I wanted to reach through the TV and smack them both :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I just watch the MFP novella unfold for my drama.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I can't be bothered to watch shows like this. I can't stand to see people manipulate and disrespect each other and shows like these encourage them to do it for sport.

It's like the gladiators - PMS version.

I don't need more drama in my life.
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I can't be bothered to watch shows like this. I can't stand to see people manipulate and disrespect each other and shows like these encourage them to do it for sport.

Besides, isn't that what MFP is for??

Agree with you 100 percent Mirey. Reality TV is stupid.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

hehe - I try to ignore it in here too. :tongue:
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Not gonna argue that one bit, but sometimes it's fun watching other people get stupid :)
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Of course I watch, have you met me? :tongue:

Oh and I know exactly how it's going to end, as usual. Thank you Reality Steve!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

nepotism.jpg
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Of course I watch, have you met me? :tongue:

Oh and I know exactly how it's going to end, as usual. Thank you Reality Steve!

if the credits for the show list a writer, then it's scripted and the ending has already been written. :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I am too busy watching "Dating Naked"

Haha, so am I!
  • Ehecatl915
    Options
    I have been watching. The guys just want to get laid and the girls are crazy and delusional. Especially AshLee and Elise.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Yeah, I used to think that, but it's become educational for me. I did not used to have to deal with people like this but I do now. So, yeah.

Oh who am i kidding, bikini's and biceps ppl!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

Yeah, I used to think that, but it's become educational for me. I did not used to have to deal with people like this but I do now. So, yeah.

Those shows don't teach you about the right way to deal with people. They teach the wrong way, the drama and revenge filled way.

Sometimes it's healthier to just let things go, and if you don't HAVE to keep them in your life, shake the dust off your feet and move on.

Unless it's family. Sometimes family is harder to shake.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Those shows don't teach you about the right way to deal with people. They teach the wrong way, the drama and revenge filled way.

Sometimes it's healthier to just let things go, and if you don't HAVE to keep them in your life, shake the dust off your feet and move on.

Unless it's family. Sometimes family is harder to shake.

Ummm, i was kidding mirey. I'm not taking LESSONS from a non reality reality show. I live in LA dude I've been to tapings i know they're fake.

As for how I'm feeling. I've decided to let myself feel the way I'm gonna feel, just like others have been allowed to feel the way they want to feel and make any messes they wanted to. So that's all. I just reserve that right. And whatever it takes to help me "shake" whatever my feelings are, I'm going to invoke my right to do so. Other's have been allowed to do this for WAY too long to the detriment of way too many so I'm going to let myself have my feelings and honor them.

I'm a little saddened that some of you don't know me better by now to know that even if I'm not actively seeking out the "high road" my "low road" has never been and can never be as low sneaky or wicked as that of some others.

I am simply not capable.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    It's getting way too serious up in here now! I'm gonna get my smut drama fix and catch up from last night!!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Having a life definitely crowds out a lot of "reality tv" shows, among other things.