Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where my petite gals at?

Hello! I'm 5'0 tall, 20 years old, and 116 pounds currently. I would love to have some petite friends on MFP and to hear about your weight loss journeys! Since it's so darn hard to lose weight when you're short!
My highest weight was 128, but I'm small framed and that was not a flattering look. I've been tracking my calories for the last 3 months, and am now going to start adding in some cardio and weightlifting. I'm having a really hard time losing any weight so I'm hoping to really get myself motivated and committed to this!
Would love to hear from petite women of any age and any weight! Please feel free to add me (:

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    <
    5'0" 108-ish something. I don't really weigh in anymore. Highest weight was like 156 postpartum. :embarassed:

Oh, and I don't eat 1200, that's insane. I eat between 1500 and 1900 and still lose weight. I lift heavy weights.