Changed Tastes

Options
2»

Replies

• SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So while I'm grateful that the "fast food" doesn't appeal to me anymore, it puts me in a spot when I'm hungry and that's the only choice I have. :P
    I've come up with a solution for this. I keep a shelf-stable 16-oz carton of almond milk in my truck along with a shaker bottle containing my protein mix (I add other things besides just protein powder). If I'm ever in that situation, I just need to find some ice & shake.

I also carry a snack size of almonds and a protein bar with me at all times.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Doritos :( Used to be able to polish off a whole bag, easy. Now I find them almost painful to eat. They're unpleasantly overspiced.

Interestingly enough, though- I've never been a fan of spicy food. Like, at all. But I've been craving it lately! Hot peppers, buffalo sauce, spicy sausage, omg PEPPER JACK CHEESE! All things I would have turned my nose up at 6 months ago, but now that I've started eating differently (and quit smoking, which may have something to do with it), I want kick and heat.