the last stubborn 15lbs!!!

Options
Was off for 2 months over summer with my boys and moving into a new home. Was down to the last 5-10 lbs and doing crossfit 5 times a week. After my 2 month hiatus, it's all back and have totally lost some muscle. Other than intense clean eating and cardio, is there anything I can do to accelerate the weight loss and toning up process? I'm so over the flab!

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    just do what you were doing before… your life seems full now and you need to find balance. don't over do it or you'll get burned out and give up. I've been there… it's just a matter of being consistent and persistent. You can do this! You are worth it!!!
  • Morgan5647
    Morgan5647 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'm like you it's the last 10-20lb! It doesn't want to go but it is for sure!!!!
  • KrazyFluffy
    KrazyFluffy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your body/muscles do get used to the same activities if you are always doing them.
    try switching things up with your work out and diet to get you over the hump!
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean on those last 10 to 15 pounds. They're dug in, and it's a huge victory to lose a pound a week. So no, it sounds like you're doing everything you can. This weight comes off slowly, I learned to be happy with a 1/2 pound then even a 1/4 pound loss a week.
  • cccalhoun
    cccalhoun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely won't give up, I just want results faster! Thanks for the encouragement! You are right, balance!
  • cccalhoun
    cccalhoun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    bumpy
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Have you adjusted your calorie intake and exercise for your new weight?

If you want to lose weight as quickly, then you will need the same daily calorie deficit. from diet and exercise. You can up your BMR with considerably more exercise, if you have the time and inclination.

Me, I would aim for 2 or 3 lbs lower than my final goal to allow for daily variation around the target weight, then work on maintenance.