Options

Replies

• music_keeps_me_alive
    Options
    5'3 and 107 :)
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'3" but my goal is to get down to 103lbs and then put on 5 lbs of lean muscle.
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    125... will reevaluate once I get there! Probably 120 at the lowest.
  • CStowell1654
    CStowell1654 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5 foot 2 1/2 and my goal is 126lbs (9 stone)
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have a very small frame. I'm currently 105lbs and know from experience that I look scrawny at around 100lbs so don't want to get this low again. I hold all my weight on my thighs and find I look out of proportion if I go above about 110lbs but my aim is now to build some muscle, meaning ideally I'll put on a bit of weight (end goal is around 110lbs) but not look any larger :)
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It really depends on body comp. I am 5'3" and when I weighed 125 I felt fat, but I never exercised. When I was 132 and running an hour a day followed by weight machines I looked and felt great. That was a few decades ago though. Im just getting back into working out. I am at 142 now down from 155 a few months ago. I want to get to 130 and then reasses.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    5'3 140-150 range. No lower. Gotta keep these beautiful curves. IMO 110 is too low for a 5'3 chick...IMO
  • PhiloPray
    PhiloPray Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and my goal weight is betwen 105-107 pounds. ive always been tiny until i started on certain medications that made me gain weight.
  • patticansew
    patticansew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3 and my first goal will be 160 but ultimately I would like to be about 125. I am at 250 right now. 110 sounds a little too much to me. I started at 324 and my doctor told me that I should probably be at 150-160.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    It'l l definitely depend on your build. If you lose weight slowly, get a good amount of protein, and incorporate some form of resistance training, you may find you won't want to get to 110. I'm 5'3.5" and my lowest has been 115 lbs at around 17% BF when I was reversing calories from deficit to bulk. I'm now 120 lbs and plan on going to around 130 lbs before reassessing my BF%. I think, ultimately, mirror and measurements over the scale, any day. I started at 170 lbs last year
  • mochasmommie7193
    mochasmommie7193 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". My goal as of today is 130. Once that goal is reached, I'm thinking I may try for 127 to give me a bit of cushion. As the holidays approach, I may consider a few pounds more, attempting to settle at about 124.
  • ugfcheer09
    Options
    I was 5'2" and 108 lbs. I didn't look to skinny, I had a lot of muscle. I think it all depends on the person and what they are happy with. I am not trying to get that low at this point. I am wanting to get to around 120 but I want a lot more muscle than I had before.
  • bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and at 135 pounds I wear a size 6 or 8/7 or 9 and feel good... so that is my goal for now.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" or 5'3"? lol.... my goal is to reach 130. I think that's normal for my height, any less I might look too skinny... well, I'm at 165 lbs right now, so we'll see when I reach my goal. :blushing:
  • sliznick
    sliznick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    130, maybe 125..
  • ell_23
    ell_23 Posts: 103
    Options
    I first did my goals in stages. I've never ever been able to lose weight before. My first goal was only a few pounds less than what I was, at 135 lbs.

Now, it's a few months later, and reached all my goal weights set so far (130 then 127 lbs) with ease.

Sooooo I've set my final goal weight as 115 lbs, but will review myself at 119 lbs first (i.e. if I'm happy I won't continue to my goal).

I would actually like to be more toned and have a little muscle to me, which might involve me being a little heavier by a couple pounds - 118 lbs or something. I'd rather just concentrate on the weight loss first though.
  • CescaFiori
    CescaFiori Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your age. If you are real young you will look great. As you creep up in age, too skinny can look aging. I am 5'3" and was 108 in my college years and rocked it (115 in high school, was just more active by nature of college lifestyle). By my mid 20's-mid 40's comfortably fluctuated always between 118-122 and I carried it fine, usually size 4, 6 at the high. Then the creep began....... need to loose major now. I am just starting out, my first goal is to lose 25lbs. Then I will start round two.

Those over 50 for sure need to carry a little more weight than a 20 year old or it makes them look older than they are. My ideal now would be 128-132. Nothing more aging then someone looking skinny and frail with their wrinkles in full force.

Not discouraging anyone from working towards the weight they feel best at but think about people with baby faces, often more cherub then there contemporaries.
  • srd_23
    srd_23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My nearest goal is 160. I know that still puts me in the overweight category, but I weighed that before and felt really good. So I decided to get there, and then reassess.
  • sgonsuron
    sgonsuron Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    115. I am at 121 right now, and still have a small tummy pooch.