shenanigans
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    catawampus
  • WorthlessFag
    WorthlessFag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've always been fond of juxtaposition. Also, surreptitiously.
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Repugnant
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I feel like this speech should be included here:

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

tumblr_m4usgfHLGq1r77vb4o1_400.jpg

I LOVE this movie!
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I like to use to the word surely

i get teased that i am referring to a Shirley :noway:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

I LOVE this movie!
    nice
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Tryst, I rarely hear it used.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    mer...better not. French Mods might know what it is. Hancock
  • WorthlessFag
    WorthlessFag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    quagmire
    giggity, giggity
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

love that movie.

and: erroneous, serendipitous, archipelago.

ETA: lilt :smile:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options

love that movie.

and: erroneous, serendipitous, archipelago.

ETA: lilt :smile:

I second that on the film and the vocab choices as well. Nice! ☺