Big Chested Women (A question for women)

2»

Replies

• jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    I have this bra from Title 9 and it's great! It's called "The Last Resort Sports Bra". :laugh:

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks
  • meeshers
    meeshers Posts: 73 Member
    i have the same problem... i found an amazing sports bra. it's a little expensive, but totally worth it! i won't wear anything else anymore! it's called the shock absorber and you can buy it on amazon. definitely check it out, i love it :love:
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Maybe try swimming, I bet they won't move and hurt from vigorous movements in the pool. I too have issues with running and generally go with 2 sports bras if I'm going to jog.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 592 Member
    Maybe try swimming, I bet they won't move and hurt from vigorous movements in the pool. I too have issues with running and generally go with 2 sports bras if I'm going to jog.

i find all bra's a pain as they don't seem to fit the same after a while, i have decided that when i have lost the weight i need to lose & if my boobs stay @ a 36G i will go for a reduction. I will try the 2 bras & see if that make a difference thank you for idea.
  • nolasaints
    nolasaints Posts: 32 Member
    The Enell sports bra is the best sports bra I've found. I love it. Good luck! :)
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    I love Moving Comfort Maia sports bras. They have been the best I have ever worn.

42 DD here... and I ordered two Moving Comfort bras from amazon... one underwire and one without... I love them both and they really help me. I can do jumping jacks with Jilian and her 30 day shred.

Personally I prefer the underwire, but both work fine.

Good luck with your search.

~S
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Push ups, while wearing as much as you need to!
    Lifting weights in general strengthens everything so it's easier to carry the "girls" (speaking from experience, DD since high school!)

Also a friend of mine, who was also looking at getting a reduction, cut out 90% of the sugar from her diet, and started doing more stretches and in about a month she lost a cup size.
This discussion has been closed.