What to eat?

Options
Hi everyone my name is jess, I'm trying to lose 35lbs but don't know what kind of diet to do can someone recommend an eating plan or tell me what they are doing. I recently came across sknybox.com. They send curated boxes monthly filled is healthy foods and snack has anybody else heard of them. Pls reply anyone, I need help.

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like to eat just smaller amounts of it. No reason to spend lots of money on boxes of food sent to you. Log your food, eat at a reasonable calorie deficit, do some activity.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Cutting out foods and being overly restrictive can lead to binging. Many of us have better luck eating the foods we love in moderation. I still eat ice cream, pizza and burgers. Try making the bulk of your meals lower calorie, nutritious foods like seafood, poultry and lots of vegetables, and keep a certain amount of your calories each day for the higher calorie treats. It's a lot easier to stick to a reasonable portion when you know you can have more tomorrow.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    www.iifym.com

Read up on how nutrition works.

Weight loss comes from a CALORIC DEFICIT.... not avoiding Oreo's or a Snickers bar.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Assuming you want to eat healthy foods not just make the scale go down:

Eat nutrient dense foods. Eat lots of vegetables. Eat lean proteins. Eat beans/legumes. Eat seeds and nuts. Eat fruits. Eat dairy. Try to eat more whole foods, and fewer heavily processed packaged convenience foods.

Whatever's left calorie wise, eat what you fancy.